Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tri Pic's

Here are the pic's ladies and gentlemen,

I have been thinking about what i need to work on, and have been putting together a list .. Hope to have it to you by tomorrow just going over the last details of it today.

I have been slowly getting back into training, I am doing the Mother's Day Classic around the 9th May (after i get back from State titles with the hockey team going to be a full on couple of weeks coming up!)
I can try and get my running under control, Last night I had hockey training which was crap so i went out with another girl and we did a 5km run afterwards, and that was crapper, my legs are still recovery i think. So today was a swim session and it has been the first time since the panic attack at the Tri .. all good no problems I did ok just a little sore still.

ok back to work enjoy the pic's and  have a nice Thursday!
ox Trace

3 comments:

  1. Look at the arms on you!!! I'm very jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE LEGS!!! Nah seriously, have you checked out beginnertriathlete.com? I've been logging my training on there, and it's pretty awesome to see my improvements and things. Should take a look. Then tell me your username and I can add you as a friend ;)

    Also, forgot to answer the other day... I'll be around this weekend if you want to catch up? I am on call over the weekend, but Monday is a free day, so if you wanted to do a swim or run, let me know... email or something and I'll give you my mobile, not game to leave it on here ;)

    Do you know your splits and things? or did I miss that blog??

    ReplyDelete