Tuesday, June 29, 2010

the news

 I am pregnent and sick as i dog, scared, emotional and the toilet bowel is now my friend!

can't move just want to sleep. So just want to go for a run! but the thought sends me running to the toilet instead!.

tri season is now on hold
ox Trace.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations. :o)
    I am sorry you are having such a hard time of it though. I hope the sickness passes soon and you can get back to more normalised life. Until the baby comes of course.
    Take care of you.
    {{{{hugs}}}}
    xKylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! I think? (you don't sound over the moon....or maybe i'm just reading too much into the vomiting) I just became an aunty so I think babies are the cutest things on earth but I also saw my sister in law who looks horrendous after 2 weeks of a new baby. Wow!!! Its great!
    How are you feeling about it all? Is Little Miss excited? Crickey! I'm in shock!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sucks on one hand but awesome on the other... Once you get over the feel like shit part you'll be ok. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete