Oh I wish I had gotten half way down my to do list ! Mel is finished her's. OH Crap so much to organise in my head and my thoughts are everywhere - I wish I was a cat on a hot tin roof .. I am more like a cat on a highway .. EVERYWhere!
I will say this these nervous have my whole house clean with every bit of washing done for the week, That's what I have been doing to take my mind of the weekend I was up till 11pm cleaning and then passed out in bed. Up again at 6am and continue running around cleaning everything in site and making vegetarian cataloni for dinner tonight with steamed fish.
Little Miss even got worked on! Hair brushed (now I brush LM hair everyday But I am talking a good 10min brush, for a 3year old this was HELL and putting up nicely), finger nails and toes painted. The poor little thing thought mummy was crazy!
I still need two things for my bike and finish getting my nutrition for the weekend (which Mel and I have talked about), just need to get some gel's that I do like.Go thou my transition another 5times As well as getting the water in to me today! so on the check scale I am running low on checks! but I will get there in the end. Bike shop shuts at 5.30 and i finish work at 5.15 .. lots of time :P
I have a girlfriend staying with us to night from London so I am going to have a glass of wine and take a moment to remember to breath and take it all in, as it will all be over soon. Tonight I am going to relax as much as I can and get some sleep.
Thank you for all the wonderful good lucks. I can't wait to meet Mel and have a good laugh at the end.
ox Trace
Finished a quilt
13 years ago

:) I'm only through my checklist because I'm travelling up tonight. If I was racing at home I wouldn't be this organised.
ReplyDeleteThe forecast i looked at this morning looks like the wind is going to drop a little from the forecast they had yesterday and still rain in the afternoon (yay!). I think I might have a beer at the airport as well. Its still 36hours till racing :)
Talk tomorrow!
Good luck, remember this is your reward for all your hard work you have put in.
ReplyDelete