Monday, October 25, 2010

Super, flying Mummy

Little Miss Card of "Super Mummy" I think it has a real womanly feel about it. hahaha
Today i got a birthday card from my Little Miss with a painted pic on the front of Flying super mum. Wishing me a very happy birthday. I just love it! Best birthday present ever.

ox Trace

5 comments:

  1. awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel, Hope all your training is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! I ordered a midget to jump out of a cupcake as a present, I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA yep the texture was amazing the whole pop and ewwwsooing was so so yummy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handmade cards by the kids are the best. I told my son to make my cards from now on and just give me the money he would have spent on a store bought card.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete