Tuesday, January 4, 2011

back on track for a new year sort off!

So my Weight is up and I am back on track, lets make it go down now!

Eating right - check
Drinking right - Check
exercising - no check

The reason for no exercise is that I am still sick from a chest infection that I got on Christmas eve and have spent the better part of my holiday in bed and sick as a dog!

I am on anti-biotics and waiting for it all to just free up so i can breath with out coughing up a lung or 2! Than its back on track with the plan.

I here you ask what the plan is well, there is more then one plan. there is two... TWO!  yes two! I will go more into details on the two plans once I have finalise it (still working on them both! ) .

Funny story thou! my 3 1/2 year old was upset with me this morning, I was asking her to get dress, wash her hands, face and clean her teeth. When she turns around and yells at my "your ruining my life .. Mummy!" before storming off into her room! - I thought I had 11years to practice ruining her life before she would start saying these things to me. I think I must have pecked to early!

ox Trace

1 comment:

  1. I know it's not funny... but it kind of is, lol. Does she watch American TV shows? That sounds very American teenager :)

    Glad you are starting to feel better!

    ReplyDelete