Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Crap on , Crap off

My Car is covered with the biggest bird poo I have ever seen, and I mean covered. Its like 50 birds had a competition of who could sh*t on my car the most and get it on the windscreen! Its so gross! But i am going to have to take a photo of it !  its just amazing!

I think you would be asking where the hell did i park my car to get this much poo!  Well it was not under a tree but one little light post! Thats why i think that there was a bird pooing comp on.

On other news 1 week and 2 days till my first Tri!(18th April) Still training to BDD schedule so all going well . Run tonight :) and my legs are kind of hanging out for it, due to the fact that the last two day at Hockey training has been so crap! We have been going over the strategies for games and corners .. not fitness or running :(  But all important in the end.


Another thing my work gets us to do our own performance evaluation,  So this week i have been putting mine together, Its weird as i have never worked at a place where you had to do your own then you send it to your boss and our peers and they evaluate it, and tell you and your boss if you are doing your job. Its seems like a fair way to do things but I am not doing a lot with my peers so its up to my boss if she thinks i am doing a good job or not. oh well we will see.

Little Miss and I had a big cuddles this morning and some how i got her back to sleep ( I am not a morning person never have been never will be, but LM and OH are morning ppl grrrrr)  I wake up and all I want to do it turn over and go back to sleep, LM and OH wake up and want to dance and greet the world with a smile.... oh it kills me hahah. But this morning i got to sleep in till 7am (LM waking hour is 5.40am, OH waking hour is 5am when he goes to work and leaves the house at 5.30am) so you can see that i was soo happy to sleep till 7am this morning. I wish i could train of a morning as i am up that early but with OH gone to work, and I have lunches to pack and dinner to prep so it doesn't work :(may be one day but i think i will just want to sleep in any way LOL!

Ok back to work and trying to think about what I really do! What do I do again??? Oh thats right read blogs all day hehehe!

ox

Trace

1 comment:

  1. I love those evaluations......mention something about your commitment to the role & commitment to the organisation and team. You feel you're a valuable member of the team, strong individual contributor, something about being deadline driven and going beyond the call and taking pride in your acheivement in providing improvement in the company because of your contribution. All those little chesnuts that the HR guys like to squawk!!

    ReplyDelete